Race Day: Sunday, 21st January 2024
Start from outside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)
Race category distance: 10 km
Thank you for your overwhelming response, registrations for the Open 10K have been closed.
The minimum age eligibility to apply for the Open 10K race category is 15 years (born on or before 20.01.2009)
1. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
b) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 15 years of age (born on or before 20.01.2009).
2. In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Wednesday, 17th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 17th January to 19th January, allowing time slots available on 20th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
3. On race day, there will be a line up based on the timing certificate provided at the time of registration. No provision of changing the line up section at the expo will be entertained.
4. All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 21 working days from race day.
5. Race day tee is not offered to Open 10K participants.
6. For more information, please check FAQs.