Race Day: Sunday, 21st January 2024
Start from Mahim Causeway-opp. Mahim Bus Depot.
Race category distance: 21.097 km
Thank you for your overwhelming response, registrations for the Half Marathon have been closed.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the half marathon race category is 18 years (born on or before 20.01.2006)
1. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 18 years of age (born on or before 20.01.2006).
b) The half marathon confirmation criteria
2. In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Wednesday, 17th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 17th January to 19th January, allowing time slots available on 20th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
3. On race day, participants will be lined up at the start line based on the timing certificate provided at the time of registration.
4. All finishers of the half marathon race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of half marathon finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 21 working days from race day.
5. Race day tee is not offered to half marathon participants.
6. For more information, please check FAQs.