Race Day: Sunday, 21st January 2024
Start from outside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)
Race category distance: 1.3 km
Thank you for your overwhelming response, registrations for the Half Marathon have been closed.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for :
Champions with Disability applicant race category is 12 years (born on or before 20.01.2012)
Champions with Disability buddy (attendant) is 18 years (born on or before 20.01.2006)
1. The Champions with Disability Run category is a non-timed, participative category. Timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
2. Participation in the Champions with Disability (CWD) is open for individuals with the following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder.
3. We recommend participants of the Champions with Disability be accompanied by his/her Buddy (attendant) on race day. The buddy must be 18 years and above (born on or before 20th Jan 2012) at the time of registration. Buddy’s registration to be done at the time of CWD participants registration only, there is no separate registration process to register CWD Buddy. Entry fee is charged for the Buddy (as mentioned in the application fee). Click here to understand the role of a Buddy before and on race day.
4. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
b) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – is 12 years (born on or before 20.01.2012) Champions with Disability buddy (attendant) is 18 years (born on or before 20.01.2006)
5. In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Wednesday, 17th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 17th January to 19th January, allowing time slots available on 20th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
6. On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals.
7. All finishers of the Champions with Disability race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medal will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of CWD participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
8. Race day tee is not offered to Champions with Disability Run participants.
9. For more information, please check FAQs.
All applicants and confirmed participants of the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2024 are requested to visit the event website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procam.in/ for regular updates.