Race Day: Sunday, 21st January 2024
Start from outside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)
Race category distance: 4.2 km
Start on Friday, 18th August 2023, 7 AM IST
End on Tuesday, 31st October 2023, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
The minimum age eligibility to apply for the Senior Citizens’ Run category is 60 years; born on or before 20/1/1964.
1. The Senior Citizens’ Run category is a non-timed, participative category. Timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
2. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
b) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 60 years; (born on or before 20.01.1964)
3. In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Wednesday, 17th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 17th January to 19th January, allowing time slots available on 20th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
4. On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals.
5. All finishers of the Senior Citizens’ Run race category will get a finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of Senior Citizens’ Run participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
6. Race day tee is not offered to Senior Citizens’ Run participants.
7. For more information, please check FAQs.
All applicants and confirmed participants of the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2024 are requested to visit the event website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procam.in/ for regular updates.