These last 3 years have been challenging and pushed us all to the limit in every way possible. But what we will remember is how we all emerged stronger, carved new opportunities, and forged our journey ahead.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon for 18 glorious years has been the pride of this city and country; a beacon of hope and generosity from Mumbai to the world. The event has not only revolutionized the sport of distance running in India but has grown to become a testimony of the power of the human spirit, and the wonders one can achieve as a collective.
It’s now time to unite with this Can do .. Will do ‘Mumbai Spirit’ that brings us together.
Whether you run for a personal best or come together to raise money for a worthy cause, whether you’re a Mumbaikar cheering for a loved one, or an outstation runner, here to cross the finish line for the first time, You are a part of this ‘Mumbai Spirit’.
It is with gratitude and pleasure we bring to you the 2023 edition of the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
Participating at the 2023 edition will see new and interesting elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race weekend experience. It’s important that you go through the applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race. For regular updates, keep visiting this event website and the TMM social handles.
Har Dil Mumbai
Har Dil TMM
Race Day: Sunday, 15th January 2023
Race category distance: 5.9 km
Start on Friday, 26th August 2022, 7 AM IST
End on Wednesday, 30th November 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Dream Run category is 12 years; born on or before 14.01.2011.
Charity Running Places:
NGOs registered with the Event’s Philanthropy Partner, United Way Mumbai, have been allotted limited charity running places, which can be availed by applicants directly through the participating NGOs. Charity running places will be available with the participating NGOs for a donation from 11th August to 18th December 2022, or until charity running places last, whichever is earlier. Applicants, under charity running places, will also need to submit a COVID-19 vaccination certificate certifying the applicant being fully vaccinated at the time of registration. You may log on to the Philanthropy Partner’s website www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm for more details.
All applicants and confirmed participants of the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2023 are requested to visit the event website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procam.in/ for regular updates.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to
- In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo, from Wed, 11th Jan to Sat, 14th Jan 2023 at Kalina University, Gate No.2, Open Ground of Sports Complex, Vidyanagari, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400098, participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 11th January to 13th January, allowing time slots available on 14th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals.
- All finishers of the dream run race category will get a participation medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of dream run participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 7 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Dream Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE : In light of the relaxations to the COVID-19 protocols being implemented by the Government of India and Government of Maharashtra, we are pleased to announce a relaxation in the ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ of all races in the Tata Mumbai Marathon, 2023. Please be informed that the following paragraph is being deleted from the said ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’:- 2. Health Protocols for Event Application and Participation. Only fully vaccinated (WHO approved vaccines) applicants will be considered for registering and entry confirmation for the 2023 edition of Tata Mumbai Marathon.” You will appreciate that the said ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ were published at a time when there was a significant number of COVID-19 cases not only in Mumbai but also world-over. Given the pleasant change in circumstances, we are delighted to announce the aforesaid relaxation. A modified version of the ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ has been uploaded on our website for your ready reference. Online applications without vaccination certificate will be accepted from 6th Dec 2022. Last date to register is 9th Dec 2022. . (Registrations open for Marathon, Dream Run and Champions with Disability race categories only). Any inconvenience caused is regretted.