Race Day: Sunday, 21st January 2024
Start from outside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)
Race category distance: 5.9 km
Start on Friday, 18th August 2023, 7 AM IST
End on Tuesday, 31st October 2023, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Dream Run category is 12 years; born on or before 20.01.2012.
1. The Dream Run category is a participative, fun run. Being a non-timed category, finish timings of participants will not be captured; timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
2. Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
b) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 12 years of age (born on or before 20.01.2012).
3. In order to collect running bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Wednesday, 17th January to Saturday, 20th January 2024), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 17th January to 19th January, allowing time slots available on 20th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
4. On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals.
5. All finishers of the dream run race category will get a finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of dream run participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
6. Race day tee is not offered to Dream Run participants.
7. For more information, please check FAQs.
Charity Running Places:
NGOs registered with the Event's Philanthropy Partner, United Way Mumbai, have been allotted limited charity running places, which can be availed by applicants directly through the participating NGOs. Charity running places will be available with the participating NGOs for a donation from 18th August to 13th December 2023, or until charity running places last, whichever is earlier. You may log on to the Philanthropy Partner's website www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm for more details or write to______.
All applicants and confirmed participants of the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2024 are requested to visit the event website: https://tatamumbaimarathon.procam.in/ for regular updates.