We all have an individual style of self-expression and this year at the Tata Mumbai Marathon participate in your own unique way
This year at the Tata Mumbai Marathon, Run Your Way. More than just running in costume, you can also express yourself via your favourite song, poetry on the pride for the city, showcase your favourite dance moves, a rap you’ve written, even your beliefs or a cause close to your heart or just about any other form of expression and talent that you would like to showcase on race day.
Start preparing because there are fabulous cash prizes we’ve planned for you this year and we’d love to see you come out in your individual best.
Add to the magic of race day with your own unique expression at the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020.
We are happy to announce “Queen of Drapes” Shaina NC as a judge for the very first edition of 'Run Your Way'.
JUDGE : Shaina NC
A long time supporter of the Tata Mumbai Marathon, Shaina NC has many feather's in her cap - fashion designer, youth icon, politician and social worker. Going above and beyond, Shaina is known for her work raising funds through fashion shows for Cancer Patients AIDs Association (CPAA) since 2002. A silver lining to her accomplishments - she is also a trustee of 'I Love Mumbai' NGO, working towards the beautification & cleanliness of Mumbai City. She is also the World Chairperson of Giants Welfare Foundation, India's first International Service Organisation.
How to Participate:
All confirmed Tata Mumbai Marathon participants can start planning their race day avatar
On race day all you have to do is: -
- Capture your expression via photograph or video on race day 19th January 2020 anywhere along the official holding area, race route or post finish area. (Ensure your running bib is visible in your uploaded images/videos)
- Once you capture your expression via photo/video on race day, and you can upload your captured expression any time before 6.00pm on Sunday 19th January 2020.
- Upload your expression on Twitter (max 280 characters), Instagram (max 2200 character) or Facebook, with a short description explaining your expression in the caption of your post
- Use the hashtags #RunYourWay #TMM2020 and tag @TataMumMarathon. Ensure your social media profile is on a public setting
- A panel of reputed judges will shortlist the most interesting expressions of individuals & groups and results will be announced within 10 working days.
Prize money structure
Unique & creative expressions will be shortlisted by the Judge
|Category||Prize Money Amount (INR)||Number of Prizes|
|Individuals & duo’s||10,000/-||40|
|Small Groups (3 and above)||30,000/-||10|
Terms & Conditions for Run Your Way Gratification:
- In order to be eligible for Run Your Way gratification all you need to do is to participate via video or photo on race day.
- Must be a confirmed participant of the Tata Mumbai Marathon on Sunday, 19thJanuary 2020
- All Run Your Way uploads must capture your expression via photograph or video on race day 19th January 2020. Such photographs must be clicked anywhere along the official holding area, race route or post finish area.
- It is mandatory for participants to wear their valid TMM 2020 bib in their images or videos uploaded.
- All Run Your Way entries must include the #RunYourWay & #TMM2020 and tag @TataMumMarathon to be considered a valid entry
- Please ensure all videos uploaded on your public social media handles as a participant of Run Your Way, must be within one minute or shorter to be considered a valid entry.
- Each group entry needs to be posted from one social media handle only, if you're selected for a prize the participant posting for the group will need to share the social handles/emails/numbers of all members of the group.
- All participants can upload images/videos on social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter on 19thJanuary 2020 till 6.00pm (IST)
- In the instance of multiple entries from one group the prize money will be applicable only for one entry
- There will be no ties. The winners of individual and group categories will be based on concept and creativity. The decision of judges will be final and binding on all
- The decision of Procam International on all matters relating to or in connection with this gratification (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- Selected participants will receive intimation on the prizes within 10 working days
- The winner will need to provide all the verification necessary, within the stipulated time in order to receive their gratification. In case the required details haven’t been furnished in 3 days (Including non-working days), Procam International will shortlist the next valid participant.
- Please note participants carrying contraband will be not be allowed to enter the venue premises, and of course not participate in the contest.
- Procam International reserves the right to postpone, change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or cancel the activity at any time or to accept or reject any entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, the participant shall not bring any claim against Procam International.
- The expression uploaded by each Tata Mumbai Marathon participant and any data incidental to the participation in Run Your Way (e.g. photos, videos, comments, messages etc.) can be used by Procam International for promotional and archival purposes in all perpetuity
- The participant shall hold Procam International harmless against any claims, losses, damages arising out of the participation in Run Your Way.
- Procam International reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions and/or dates & schedules of criterion of Run Your Way and gratification conditions at any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons.
- Procam International will not be held accountable for any circumstantial/unforeseeable delay in providing gratification to the winners.
- All information requires to transfer cash prizes requires a valid online bank details, and the cash prize
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of Run Your Way contest, the decision of Procam International shall be final
- This contest is in no way associated with or sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- By participating we assume that you have read and understood the terms & conditions of Run Your Way.
The shortlisted candidates of 'RunYourWay' shall give details of his/her valid bank account details to enable the Organiser to transfer cash prize.