COLLECTION OF BIBS
All confirmed participants are required to collect their running bib from the Mirchi Get Active Expo 2020 - Tata Mumbai Marathon
Venue: Mirchi Get Active Expo, GTX block, MMRDA grounds, Opp CITI Bank, Off Bharat Petrol Pump, BKC Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051. Maharashtra, India.
You may collect the bib on any of these days and timings mentioned below:
Please Note: Mumbaikars! To avoid Saturday outstation rush at the expo, We request you to please collect your bib between Wednesday (15th Jan) to Friday (17th Jan).
Expo Date and Timing:
|Date||Hours Open||Last time for BIB number pick-up|
|15th Jan 2020||10:30 am to 7:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|16th Jan 2020||10:30 am to 7:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|17th Jan 2020||10:30 am to 7:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|18th Jan 2020||10:00 am to 5:00 pm||5:00 pm|
Bibs will only be distributed at the Get Active Expo on the dates and timings given above; it will not be posted to individual runners.
Documents to carry at the Get Active Expo for Bib Collection:
If a participant is visiting the expo in person:
- Web confirmation/email confirmation
- Go Green Tip: Please show the soft copy of email / web confirmation to our representative at the Bib collection area within the Expo. You need not carry a print of the same. Please note, this is applicable only if the registered runner is visiting the expo in person.
- Your original photographic proof of identity (eg. Driving License, school/college identity card, Passport, PAN card, Election card, Aadhaar card).
If a representative is visiting the expo on behalf of the participant due to unavoidable circumstances:
- Web confirmation/email confirmation.
- A photographic identity proof of the registered participant's identity; eg. Driving License, school/college identity card, Passport, PAN card, Election card, etc
- A photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant; eg. Driving License, school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, Election card, etc.