ENTRY GUIDELINES AND RULES
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than
one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes mentioned in this form. No
individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- Individual entries: One representative can submit up to 5 individual application forms only in
Senior Citizen’s Run race category.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you.
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face clearly
visible on the form;
- have attached a clear copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application fees’ chart);
- have signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form.
- have met the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category;
- Group Entries
- Where any discrepancy is found in the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your application
will not be accepted.
- Application status: Post 15 working days of closure of registrations,
individual applicant is required to go online and check his/her application status. If you are
unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 22
42020200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. In case of senior
citizens’ run group entries, the point of contact of the group will receive email confirmation
for confirmed participants of his/her group.
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry
confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will
be refunded on or before 31st December 2019. An amount of ₹ 150 will be deducted as processing
charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by the Event’s
registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event’s
registration team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 31st January 2020.
- Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained. Further, application fees
shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed
participant to collect his/her bib from the expo.
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the
Mirchi GAE 2020 - Tata Mumbai Marathon at GTX block ground, Opp CITI Bank, Off Bharat
Petrol Pump, BKC Road, Bandra (east), Mumbai - 400051. Maharashtra, India., scheduled
from 15th – 18th January 2020 in order to collect their running number bibs.
No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for a Senior Citizens’ Run participant to collect his/her running number
personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send
his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note in
case of individual entries, a representative will not be allowed to collect running
number bib on behalf of more than FIVE Senior Citizens’ Run participants.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) website confirmation (b)
photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency
hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any
document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect,
participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no refund of
application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant
of Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020 shall stand forfeited.
- Race day images of all the participants will be screened visually after the race and if any of
the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant
registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the
event in 2021. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action
against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race
day, for impersonation.
- Unregistered applicants can approach the participating NGO’s for availing of Charity running
numbers, available at a premium. Monitored by Event’s official Philanthropy Partner, United Way
Mumbai, the proceeds of the charity running places, excluding application fees and UWM fees,
will be disbursed by UWM to the benefit of the chosen NGO. For information on the list of
participating NGO’s having such charity running numbers, and for rules guiding availability of
such numbers, log on to https://www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm-charity-bibs.htm
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your
application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable entry rules
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits
available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event
Promoter, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under
any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out
of such confirmation of participation.
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be
changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email at