These last 3 years have been challenging and pushed us all to the limit in every way possible. But what we will remember is how we all emerged stronger, carved new opportunities, and forged our journey ahead.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon for 18 glorious years has been the pride of this city and country; a beacon of hope and generosity from Mumbai to the world. The event has not only revolutionized the sport of distance running in India but has grown to become a testimony of the power of the human spirit, and the wonders one can achieve as a collective.
It’s now time to unite with this can do. Will do ‘Mumbai Spirit’ that brings us together.
Whether you run for a personal best or come together to raise money for a worthy cause, whether you’re a Mumbaikar cheering for a loved one, or an outstation runner, here to cross the finish line for the first time, You are a part of this ‘Mumbai Spirit’.
It is with gratitude and pleasure we bring to you the 2023 edition of the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
Participating at the 2023 edition will see new and interesting elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race weekend experience. It’s important that you go through the mandated health protocols and applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race. For regular updates, keep visiting this event website and the TMM social handles.
Har Dil Mumbai
Har Dil TMM
Race Category Distance : 10km
Start on Friday, 26th August 2022, 7 AM IST
End on Saturday, 30th September 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Open 10K race category is 15 years (born on or before 14.01.2008)
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Entry rules and regulations
b) Having taken both doses (fully vaccination) of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO at the time of registration.
- Participation in the Open 10K is open to all individuals born on or before 13.01.2008 and fully vaccinated (COVID19 vaccination as approved by WHO) at the time of registration.
Open 10K race category registration is only open through charity, except limited running places available under Women’s Criteria. Participating non-profits have a limited number of charity bibs available with them. These bibs are unique as they can be used for any race category, including Open 10K, a participant wishes to participate in and are available on making a premium donation to these NGOs. For details related to charity running places, please refer to https://www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm-charity-bibs.htm or email at email@example.com
Application closed for Open 10K Women’s Criteria
Applicants do not require a prior timing certificate to apply for an Open 10K race category.
- To collect running number bibs from the TMM 2023 Expo (11th January to 13th January 2023), participants will be given options to choose their bib pick-up time slot. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, this edition bib collection facility will not be available for confirmed Open 10K participants post 7 p.m. on Friday, 13th January 2023. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 11th to 12th January , allowing time slots available on 13th January for outstation and overseas participants.
- Please read the Health Mandatories for more details; the requirements mentioned therein must be fulfilled by all applicants at the time of registration and as advised by the event promoter from time to time.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis for the race start.
- All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 21 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Open 10K participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.