Minimum Age Eligibility15 Years As
On Race Day(Born On Or Before 18.01.2005)
- Open 10K race category registration is only open through charity, except limited running places
available under Women’s Criteria. Participating non-profits have a limited number of charity bibs
available with them. These bibs are unique as they can be used for any race category, including Open
10K, a participant wishes to participate in and are available on making a premium donation to these
NGOs. For details related to charity running places, please refer to https://www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm-charity-bibs.htm or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are a limited number of running places reserved for women applicants under Women’s Criteria, who
are not applying under charity running places. Women applicants do not require a prior timing
certificate to apply for Open 10K under Women’s Criteria. For more details please refer to Open 10K confirmation criteria.
- All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get a Finisher Medal post their run on race day– medals
will not be posted to individual runners.
- Timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 21 working days from race day.
- Race day photos available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com post 48 hours of race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to any Open 10K participant.
- Only online registrations will be accepted in Open 10K.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
|OPEN 10K- CHARITY RUNNING PLACES VIA UNITED
WAY MUMBAI (ONLINE ONLY)
||13TH AUG, 11 am IST
|OPEN 10K- WOMEN’S CRITERIA (ONLINE ONLY)
||13TH AUG, 7 am IST
*or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.