ENTRY GUIDELINES AND RULES
- Applicants need to contact a charity from amongst the participating charities on https://www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm-participating-charities.htm
to enquire and secure a bib for Open 10K race category in return of a donation.
- Registration is done only via a participating charity which will provide a voucher code to
the runner upon confirmation of the donation from UWM. The donation can be made through an
online payment through a unique link shared by the NGO or by submitting a cheques/DD
favouring “UNITED WAY OF MUMBAI” to the NGO.
- Application under charity running places will NOT be accepted at any form submission centres
of Tata Mumbai Marathon.
- Applicants under Women’s Criteria need to apply online only
- Applicant can apply for the event only once. Also, do not send in more than one entry per
person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes mentioned. No
individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the organizers.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you..
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm
you under priority line up on race day (if applicable);
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph on the form with
face clearly visible, All participants’ race day images will be screened visually
after the race and matched with the photo provided at the time of registration. If
the photo provided during registration does not match with race day photo of the
confirmed participant, the registered runner will be disqualified from the race and
the subsequent edition of the event.;
- have attached a clear copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the
form which has your complete date of birth on
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application fees’ chart);
- have signed/accepted the ‘waiver and consent’ in the application form;
- have met the minimum age of 15 years as on race day (i.e. born on or before
- if the applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian has also signed the
‘waiver and consent’ and written his/her relation with the applicant.
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatory requirements, your
application will not to be accepted.
- The line-up sections given in this application overleaf are indicative and may undergo a
change, which will be communicated on the event website post close of all registrations.
- Application status:Post 15 working days of registration closure, individual
applicant is required to go online on /tatamumbaimarathon and check his/her application
status. If you are unable to check application status online, please contact our event
helpline number +91 22 42020200 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries not accepted:Participation in the event is subject to entry
confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you
will be refunded on or before 31st December 2019. An amount of ₹ 150 will be deducted as
processing charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by
the Event’s registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of
the Event registration team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 31
January 2020 . **Note: Only event entry fees will be refunded, donation amount will NOT be
refunded and will be disbursed by United Way Mumbai to the NGO/s supported by the
- Confirmed participants of Open 10K, who are unable to participate on race day due to
unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will be able to surrender their bibs to
Procam International. The application fees paid (INR 1400) will be refunded post deduction
of INR 150 as processing charges. Confirmed participant can only surrender his/her bib with
effect from 16th October 2019 (1000 hrs IST) to 31st October 2019 (1900 hrs IST) by filling
the bib surrender request form online on our event website /tatamumbaimarathon. Requests for
cancellation/bib surrender and thereby, refund will not be entertained post 31st October
2019. Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation,
including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the expo. Note:
Only event entry fees will be refunded, donation amount will NOT be refunded and will be
disbursed by United Way Mumbai to the NGO/s supported by the participant.
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to
the Mirchi GAE 2020 - Tata Mumbai Marathon at GTX block ground, Opp CITI Bank, Off Bharat Petrol Pump, BKC Road, Bandra (east), Mumbai - 400051. Maharashtra, India., scheduled from 15th – 18th January 2020 in order to collect their running
number bibs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for a Open 10K participant to collect his/her running number
personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send
his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf.
Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on
behalf of more than ONE Open 10K participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) website/ email confirmation
(b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card,
PAN card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency
hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or
any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect,
participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no refund
of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a
participant of Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020 shall stand forfeited.
- All Open 10K participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if
any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the
participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent
edition of the event in 2021. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take
necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the
running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your
application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable
confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits
available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event
Promoters, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person
under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits
arising out of such confirmation of participation.
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email at email@example.com