ENTRY RULES AND REGULATION
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than
one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes. No individual/group has been authorised to collect
entries on behalf of the organizers.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Marathon/Half Marathon/Open10K race category.
- One representative can submit application forms for maximum 10 individuals.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you:
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm
your entry based on the timing pre-qualification criteria
- have affixed a copy of your latest coloured passport sized photograph with face clearly
visible on the form
- have attached a clear copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application fees’ chart)
- have signed the ‘waiver’ and ‘consent’ in the application form
- are of minimum age of as per the race category.
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatory requirements, your
application will not to be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, marathon/half marathon runners will be further classified into age
categories for prize money. For more information, Click here.
- The line-up sections mentioned in the confirmation criteria of Marathon/ Half Marathon/ Open10K
are indicative and may undergo a change, which will be communicated on the event website post
closure of all registrations.
- Application status: Post 15 working days of closure of registrations,
individual applicant is required to go Online and check his/her application status. If you are
unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 22
42020200 or email us at
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry
confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will
be refunded on or before 31st December 2019. An amount of ₹150 will be deducted as processing
charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by the event’s
registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event
registration team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 31st January 2020.
- Confirmed participants of Marathon, who are unable to participate on race day due to unavoidable
circumstances like injury or illness, will now be able to surrender their bibs to Procam
International. The application fees paid will be refunded post deduction of INR 150 as
processing charges. Confirmed participant can only surrender his/her bib with effect from 16th
October 2019 (1000 Hrs) to 31st October 2019 (1900 Hrs) by filling the bib surrender request
form online on our event website. Requests for cancellation/bib surrender
and thereby, refund will not be entertained post 31st October 2019. Further, application fees
shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed
participant to collect his/her bib from the expo.
- Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the
Mirchi GAE 2020 - Tata Mumbai Marathon at GTX block ground, Opp CITI Bank, Off Bharat
Petrol Pump, BKC Road, Bandra (east), Mumbai - 400051. Maharashtra, India., scheduled
from 15th – 18th January 2020 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running
number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for all individual participant to collect his/her running number
personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such a
runner can send his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf.
Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on
behalf of more than ONE Marathon participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) website/ email confirmation (b)
photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency
hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any
document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect,
participation of the said runner shall be withheld/disqualified and there will be no refund of
application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant
of Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020 shall stand forfeited.
- Race day images of all participants will be screened visually after the race and if any of the
participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant
registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the
event in 2021. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action
against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race
day, for impersonation.
- For information on awards and acculades, log on to /tatamumbaimarathon
- Unregistered applicants can approach the participating NGOs for availing of Charity running
numbers, available at a premium. Please note attaching a valid timing certificate along with
such application is compulsory. Monitored by event’s official Philanthropy Partner, United Way
of Mumbai, the proceeds of the charity running places, excluding application fees and UWM fees,
will be disbursed by UWM to the benefit of the chosen NGO. For information on the list of
participating NGOs having such charity running numbers, and for rules guiding availability of
such numbers, log on to www.unitedwaymumbai.org/tmm
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your
application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable
confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits
available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event
promoter, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under
any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out
of such confirmation of participation.
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be
changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email at