These last 3 years have been challenging and pushed us all to the limit in every way possible. But what we will remember is how we all emerged stronger, carved new opportunities, and forged our journey ahead.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon for 18 glorious years has been the pride of this city and country; a beacon of hope and generosity from Mumbai to the world. The event has not only revolutionized the sport of distance running in India but has grown to become a testimony of the power of the human spirit, and the wonders one can achieve as a collective. It’s now time to unite with this Can do .. Will do ‘Mumbai Spirit’ that brings us together.
Whether you run for a personal best or come together to raise money for a worthy cause, whether you’re a Mumbaikar cheering for a loved one, or an outstation runner, here to cross the finish line for the first time, You are a part of this ‘Mumbai Spirit’.
It is with gratitude and pleasure we bring to you the 2023 edition of the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
Participating at the 2023 edition will see new and interesting elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and race weekend experience. It’s important that you go through the applicable qualification criteria given below, prior to applying for the race. For regular updates, keep visiting this event website and the TMM social handles.
Har Dil Mumbai
Har Dil TMM
Race Day: Sunday, 15th January 2023
Race category distance: 42.195 km
Start on Thursday, 11th August 2022, 7 AM IST
End on Wednesday, 30th November 2022, 11:59 PM IST or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
The minimum age eligibility to apply for marathon race category is 18 years (born on or before 14.01.2005)
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to
- Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 18 years of age (born on or before 14.01.2005).
- The marathon confirmation criteria
- Entry rules and regulations
- In order to collect running bibs from the TMM 2023 Expo (Wednesday, 11th January to Saturday, 14th January 2023), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 11th January to 13th January, allowing time slots available on 14th January for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
- On race day, participants will be lined up at the start line based on the timing certificates provided at the time of registration.
- Confirmed marathon men and women participants will receive a race day singlet and a race day t-shirt respectively, courtesy event’s Sports Goods Partner, ASICS, at the Bib Collection Centre within the TMM 2023 Expo. We will try our best to accommodate the singlet/tee size selected by you. However, if unavailable, the next best available size singlet/tee will be offered. Any requests for change in sizes/color will not be entertained. Please note no race day singlet/tee will be couriered to anyone pre or post the event.
- All finishers of the marathon race category will get a finisher medal post their run on race day (please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of marathon finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in post 21 working days from race day.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE : In light of the relaxations to the COVID-19 protocols being implemented by the Government of India and Government of Maharashtra, we are pleased to announce a relaxation in the ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ of all races in the Tata Mumbai Marathon, 2023. Please be informed that the following paragraph is being deleted from the said ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’:- 2. Health Protocols for Event Application and Participation.
Only fully vaccinated (WHO approved vaccines) applicants will be considered for registering and entry confirmation for the 2023 edition of Tata Mumbai Marathon.”
You will appreciate that the said ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ were published at a time when there was a significant number of COVID-19 cases not only in Mumbai but also world-over. Given the pleasant change in circumstances, we are delighted to announce the aforesaid relaxation. A modified version of the ‘Entry Rules and Regulations’ has been uploaded on our website for your ready reference.
Online applications without vaccination certificate will be accepted from 6th Dec 2022. Last date to register is 9th Dec 2022. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.