Prize Money Rules
- Race results announced on race day will be ‘provisional’. Final results and entitlement to prize money shall be subject to the rules mentioned herein and the Race Regulations.
- Only those Half Marathon runners, who finish within 3 hours from the start time and who fall within the finish positions as indicated in the Prize Money Structure, will be entitled to prize money in their respective categories.
- Finish positions of the half marathon overall category for prize money entitlement will be based on the gun time alone.
- Finish positions of the half marathon age categories, as mentioned below, for prize money entitlement shall be based on respective net finish times only.
- In case a half marathon age category winner falls within the half marathon overall finish positions based on his/her gun time, he/she will retain the winning position of the relevant age category; he/she will be entitled to the higher prize money.
- Half marathon runners must start their race from the half marathon start venue (Worli Seaface). Where such runners start their race at any other time or from any other venue, they forego their timings, rankings and prize money entitlement under the overall and respective age categories
- Runners crossing the start line after 5:55 a.m. will not be entitled to rankings or prize money.
- In addition to the above, entitlement to finish positions and Prize Money winnings are also subject to –
- Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats, and
- Physical verification by technical officials and anti-cheat cameras.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners shall not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
- Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the Promoter, for disbursement of prize money, failing which the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, withhold disbursement or disqualify the said participant from competition.
- Half Marathon winners from overseas will receive prize money equivalent in U S Dollars calculated at the applicable exchange rate as on date of disbursement.
- Prize Money winnings are subject to applicable Indian Income Tax Rules, and the same would be borne by the winner.
- Protests and Appeals:
- Any confirmed half marathon runner of the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020 can lodge a protest in relation to the official race results in relation to overall and/or age category finish positions declared after the race.
- The Protest Letter in favour of “Procam International Pvt. Ltd.” (Protest Fee) must be sent to the following address: Race Referee, Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020, C/o Procam International Pvt. Ltd., 14, St. James Court, Marine Drive, Mumbai 400 020, India.
- Only the protest letters received on or before Thursday, 23rd January 2020, will be entertained.
- A jury shall deliberate, verify and deliver its decision on the Protest within 10 working days of receiving the Protest Letter. Such decision shall be intimated vide an email to the concerned runner.
- Decision of the Event Promoter shall be final and binding on all.
- Timing results: Where the timing result of a half marathon runner with respect to his/her gender and/or age, is required to be updated online, the runner needs to write, no later than 23/01/2020, at email@example.com, specifying the nature of edit required and attaching the relevant proof of change. Requests received after 23/01/2020 will not be entertained
|Age group: 18 yrs. to less than 25 yrs.||Age group: 25 yrs. to less than 30 yrs.|
|Age group: 30 yrs. to less than 35 yrs.||Age group: 35 yrs. to less than 40 yrs.|
|Age group: 40 yrs. to less than 45 yrs.||Age group: 45 yrs. to less than 50 yrs.|
|Age group: 50 yrs. to less than 55 yrs.||Age group: 55 yrs. to less than 60 yrs.|
|Age group: 60 yrs. to less than 65 yrs.||Age group: 65 yrs. to less than 70 yrs.|
|Age group: 70 yrs. and above||-|