Champions with Disability Applican
Champions with Disability Buddy (attendant)
Domestic Applicants (applicants residing in India)
*Overseas Applicants (applicants residing outside India)
# GST No.27AABCP7300E1ZT and CIN No. U92413MH1993PTC070636
The registration fee paid is exclusively for your race category participation in the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2023. The registration fee is not, in part or full, payable for any offers/promotions/ discounts/goodies/race day tee, etc. These, if offered, will be by event sponsors/partners/ brands through the Event Promoter separately.
- The Champions with Disability Run category is a non-timed, participative category. Timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
- Participation in the Champions with Disability (CWD) is open for individuals with the following disabilities: physi- cal/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neuro – logical disorder.
- We recommend participants of the Champions with Disability be accompanied by his/her Buddy (attendant) on race day. The buddy must be 18 years and above (born on or before 14th Jan 2011) and fully vaccinated (as ap- proved by WHO)at the time of registration. The Buddy is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as “Buddy of _______ (name of Champions with Disability participant)”. Entry fee is charged for the Buddy (as mentioned in the applica- tion fee). Click here to understand the role of a Buddy before and on race day
- All CWD participants must be born on or before 14th Jan 2011 and fully vaccinated (as approved by WHO) at the time of registration. Buddies accompanying CWD participants must be of minimum 18 years as on 14th January 2023 The vaccination certificate must accompany the completed registration form for the application to be ac- cepted.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Entry rules and regulations
b) Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO at the time of registration.
- In order to collect running bibs from the TMM 2023 Expo (Wednesday, 11th January to Saturday, 14th January 2023), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 11th January to 13th January, allowing time slots available on 14th Jan- uary for outstation participants to collect their running bibs.
- Only those confirmed participants who pass the thermal screening on race day, will be permitted to run on race day. Please read the Health Mandatories for more details.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals.
- All finishers of the Champions with Disability race category will get the participation lapel pin post their run on race day (lapel pins will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of CWD participants will be available for download from post 7 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Champions with Disability Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
In accordance & compliance with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, any individual, having any grievance with regards to his/her personal data, can address such grievances to Mr. Pratik Acharya (Grievance Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org